Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Stop Motion Movies

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kirsten1854's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2006
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I was wondering. A lot of people on AGFMB make stop motion movie with their dolls. I wanted to try it too. But do you need a special program on your computer to do it? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] If so whats the name of the program? Thanks! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ September 20, 2006 11:13 PM: Message edited by: kirsten1854 ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 11:14 PM: Message edited by: kirsten1854 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I use Windows Movie Maker, which came on my computer. (those are for the short ones online though).

    ETA: I also use a video camera for londer ones that will go directly on VHS but that's harder. (though I may have to ask one of my friends if he can help me edit a future one since we both love film [img]wink.gif[/img] )

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just stop and start a video camera, but I suppose that's a little bit too difficult to do if you don't have much time.

    Greta

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    iMovie works great if you have a Mac.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •